Sunday, August 29, 2010

AUTHOR PROFILE 1.

Hello everybody,
My name is Siti Roslina Binti Mat Daud come from Perhentian Island in Besut, Terengganu. My age, 21 years old (2010). I have eight siblings. Three of whom are sisters three brothers and one younger brother. I also still have a mother who I is in old age because that will not necessarily suffer from the disease recovery. Various assumptions made by doctors about the state of disease. It all started when reaching 49 years old of age. There is saying, it is hard for my mother after my father divorced. He had to raise us alone. Back to myself, I am a person who is aktive in sport and games. My hobby are playing table tennis. As a hobby as well, I was representing the State in National table tennis events. It was my best performance. I am also active in Volleyball, handball, hockey and other outdoor activities. Now I'm continuing education at the National University of Malaysia under the Deparment of Social Sciences and Humanities. My major couses is Language and Linguistics. I always aspired to be a person who can take care of my families and courses that require the attention of the disabled and the elderly. Final word from me, help me to succeed.
Thank You Very Much...

No comments:

Post a Comment