Sunday, August 29, 2010

My profile




Hello everyone!!

My name is mohamad basit bin mohd shukri.I came from kuala krai,kelantan.I have a big family consists of 12 siblings.I have eight brother and four sisters.My father's name is mohd shukri bin che ahmad and my mother's name is samsiah binti kasim.My father works as a farmer my mother is a housewife.I am second years student in UKM.My major course is linguistics at faculty science social and humanity.I choose this course because i like to learn foregn language and want to know the culture the foreign people.My early education primary school was from 7 years old until 12 years old.Then,i continue my study at secondary school from 13 years old until 18 years old in Maahad Muhammadi Lelaki.This school very famous in kelantan.I succed to pursue studies the university that i always dream to enter it,UKM.My favourite food are nasi lemak anf nasi kerabu.These foods are several types of Malay's food.Meanwhile,my favourite drinks are lemon juice and apple juice this drink have vitamin c and good for my health

No comments:

Post a Comment